Saturday, 7 June 2014

Dance Music Videos I am loving right now

Yeah, yeah I know I don't like it when my favourite bloggers bombard me with a tonne of videos to watch either. I mean come on! These are gonna take 20 minutes to watch! Argh! But bear with me. Watch the first one then save for later, ok? Ok.

I loooove a good dance vid. I used to be a dancer when I was a teen and I still have that urge to get up and move my lil feets every time I hear a good tune. The first video has entirely captured me, I have done this dance at least 20 times in front of my mirror. It is mesmerising and amazing. The song is amazeballs too.

I I bloomin love this video. I may or may not have slung on a plaid shirt and learnt that snazzy number in my bedroom. (I totally did). This video has SUCH a place in my heart. I know it's not technically a music video but hey, there's music, it's a video. I remember practising endlessly on pointe shoes to be able to do this. There wasn't enough room in the house so I used to go out into the paved garden and cover up my pointes with layers and layers of socks to protect them. To this day I still have pairs of socks with holes at the top. So the really video to admire here is the original Robyn music video...but I think I might love the Greg James version more. The effort! The Leggings! The bored men holding torches! I can't stop laughing!!!

And a cheeky bonus. This isn't a music video but it is compulsory watchng if you're a game of thrones fan. WATCH THIS NOW. And then this repeatedly. Seriously. Put that shizz on repeat. Literally all day.


  1. Lol! That game of thrones rap is brilliant!

  2. Oh my, I've heard the Sia - Chandelier song before and loved it but I had no idea who sung it. Thank you for posting it :-)
    Steph x