You will need:
Sticky back plastic/vinyl
A ruler and pencil
A hard surface to smooth out your stickers (I used a hardcover book)
Paper for a template.
1. Using your ruler, mark a little dot for the locations of your hearts.
2. To stick your shape work out how your shape will line up. For me I made sure that my little dot marker was in the valley of my heart so that each row was in line.
3. Using a book, press down up your shape to smooth our any air bubbles and secure the adhesive.
5. Now continue along your row adding more and more hearts.
6. With your second row try and position the hearts regularly between the row above.
7. If there are contoured sections of your surface first stick the sticker to the largest flat edge and push that down, then take your ruler and push your sticker into the creases.
8. And you're done! Admire your handiwork!