You will need:
Good masking tape
Nail Varnish remover
2. Now cut out the tongue using a pair of scissors to carefully unpick the stitching.
3. Give your shoes a couple of coats of white paint as a good base and allow to dry fully.
4. Add your masking tape stripes using an extra piece of masking tape to judge the space between stripes.
5. Paint! Wait to dry and remove! You should have some snazzy stripes. I did horizontal stripes at the toe and then vertical stripes leading to the back.
6. If you've splurged onto the sole a little take a paintbrush covered in nail varnish remover and give the extra paint a dab.