Saturday, 24 August 2013
DIY Hair bow bun
You will need:
A hair tie the same colour as your hair
2. Tie you hair up into a pony tail.
3. Now pass the rest of your hair through the band as if you are putting it up into a bun but leave out a tail of hair at the front.
4. Now take the bun you have made and divide it into two sections, push down.
5. Take the tail and wrap it around. Pin the end of the tail to the back of the bun section to secure.
6. Now fiddle with the bow sides until you are happy with how it looks and then sprrraaaaay.
See? I told you it was easy!