01 02 03 Now that's pretty 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

34

It's been a while since I've done a super happy mondays post. I'm not quite sure why this is, I mean apart from going through the whole surgery thing I have been pretty happy. Maybe it's just because it's been Christmas and everything is mega happy at Christmas. Anyway, I have a nice little routine going now so hopefully everything will get a little bit more regular.

Is it pretty...well no. But it is awesome! Wes Naman makes these awesome portraits using only scotch tape (is that the same as sellotape?). I asked my friend Thomas if we could do it. He said it was scary. Ahh well. See the whole series here.


 I dunno why but I've been loving pictures of cute food recently; maybe it's because everyone's started talking about valentines day, you know? As soon as February nears I just start craving cuteness. So here are my favorites from this week. (By the way, if you love Bento check out this book. I got it a couple of Christmasses ago and it is the most adorable thing!) These cute little moles are from here. The site is a recipe site but it's in Japanese; if you just wanna browse more of the recipes click here.


 These adorable ice creams are served in Higashiyama Zoo. I am really tempted to visit just to get this now. See the original photo here.


Red velvet cake is the best; in my house it is considered the best cake, so there. Usually I keep by a few crumbs to sprinkle over the top at the end but I've never thought to make by cake look like actually velvet. Sprinkle Bakes I salute you! You have well and truly lived up to your name.



I know this isn't cute food. But it made me laugh. Sadly you can't get to where this was originally posted anymore. But that's ok. Just stare at it and giggle instead. 

Labels:

35 36 37 38