01 02 03 Now that's pretty: Almost enjoying the snow 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Almost enjoying the snow

34

The snow has finally hit Edinburgh with full force and it looks mighty pretty. I took this picture just before taking down the last of my paper snowflakes left over from Christmas.

Now unless you haven't already grasped this, I am an extremely childish person and so I LOVE THE SNOW. There has not been a single time that I have seen snowflakes and not squealed in an annoying high pitched way. However this Friday on my first voyage out into the snow I slid on some ice, fell over and cracked a rib. My friends have explained that I don't actually know that it's cracked but it's bloody painful so I am insisting that it IS cracked despite lack of medical proof.


And so instead of running around in the snow and building snowmen this weekend has been spent in a horizontal manner trying to do work, drinking coffee and eating sweets. It really hasn't been the best start to my 'get stuff done in Edinburgh' resolution.

I did make it out of bed to go and see Django though, which is epic and much recommended. Apart from that I have been re-watching the entirety of Game of Thrones, pretending to do my Linguistics assignment and cursing the fact that I forgot to order an SD card for my new camera. Sigh. Odd weekend.

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38