01 02 03 Now that's pretty: (A little bit late) 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

(A little bit late)

34
 Hey guys, sorry for the late post. This weekend was pretty crazy... well you know that crazy where nothing much happens but it feels like it's rushing past you? I had a liguistics exam (ɪt wɛnt supər, θæŋks) and two essay deadlines. There was also an intense monopoly game... yeah I don't have much of an excuse.

This just makes me giggle.


 You know when you see things and you sort of look around to see whether other people have also seen this amazingly cool thing in totally amazement. Well, that's why I'm sharing this. Totally amazing.


Putting a little extra fun into dinner time and boardroom meetings, this four poster table uses its structure to suspend a central GEO lampshade and eight hanging chairs that sway playfully. This design creates an exceptionally divergent experience and aesthetic, creating a room within a room, with chairs that float around the table, it also makes vacuuming a breeze.

I just want a go. Please can I have a go? Find (or buy!) HERE.

Used to be available here. Can't believe there isn't a demand for these guys.


Lastly watch this music video, I'd never seen stop motion embroidery before. It is awesome.
Architecture in Helsinki- Like it or Not

Labels:

35 36 37 38