01 02 03 Now that's pretty: Jems and ZanZan 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Jems and ZanZan

34
This is my brother and his girlfriend Zanny. They're staying with us this weekend and it makes me super happy. Anyone who knows me knows I love my brother to bits and ribbons so I really doubted that I would adore his girlfriend (I like a lot of attention, which little sister doesn't?) But then one day she turned up in the dead of night wearing pyjamas and squealed HI-IGH! at us all and ever since then she's fitted in like part of the family. She even resurrected my childhood nickname, Al Bear!


We went on a lovely walk today and it made me realise how cool it is to have another girl around...


and also just how happy it makes me to see them together...


I had to secretly take these pictures because as soon as Jems sees a camera he does this. Sigh.


I also spent ages plaiting Zanny's hair today. I don't have a sister so hair plaiting has always been a lone activity, it was super fun to experiment on someone else!

Thank you ZanZan for being so cool, making everyone happy and being my hair braiding sister!

Al bear xxxx

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38