01 02 03 Now that's pretty: Things which are making me feel oh so much better 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Things which are making me feel oh so much better

34

I am slowly recovering and feeling oh so grateful for all your lovely messages and the lovely gestures I've received. Here are the beautiful flowers I am waking up to thanks to my Mummy...


Speaking of my Mum, she is an amazing Jeweller (she's currently building a website, it's all very exciting!) and she made me this wonderful ring. It is a lucky Loris which is the most adorable creature in the whole wide world. I wore him all the way through my operation (because I was awake argh!) and he helped so much...


My brother has been very sweet and got me the sims 3 Katy Perry edition WHICH I LOVE! He also got me tickets to go and see the stage version of Matilda. Isn't he lovely, I love him very much...


My brother's lovely girlfriend is called Zanny, she's fab and she calls me Al bear. For this reason she set me these fabbo tights addressed to Miss Alexandra Bear. Isn't that brills? She also included an origami camel and an origami pyramid because she's fab like that...


Lastly this beautiful card appeared on my door step yesterday from all the kids I teach. I love my job so much! I also adore it that that is the way I'm seen by them; a pink bike, a colourful dress and a massive bow is fine by me!

Edit: this post was originally published on May 1 2012 9:33PM

Labels:

35 36 37 38